- Summary – Responsible for assigned well test functions to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards.
- Functional Responsibilities – Participate in HSE Program – Equipment Maintenance – Rebuild Manifolds – Rigging Up and Rigging Down – Runs low profile at multiple pressure levels jobs to include, gauging of tanks, collecting accurate data – Conduct Tailgate safety meetings – Provides all necessary customer reporting prior to job completion – Sends out Company communications – Maintain Company datasheets – Mentor the troubleshooting, operation and maintenance of lease and test equipment – Complete the gas, oil and water sampling – Complete CO2 and H2S testing – Other Duties as Assigned
- Education, Professional Licensure and Certifications High School/GED Preferred
- Required Skills – Experience – 2 – 5 years – Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures and/or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals and effectively communicate/present information and/or respond to questions from managers, customers and the general public. – Mathematical Skills – Intermediate Skills – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, etc. Must be able to calculate gas and fluid rates long hand. – Reasoning Skills – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to solve practical problems with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
– Advanced communication skills
– Ability to rig up/rig down
– Ability to take all readings
– Ability to run/rebuild a separator
– Ability to mentor/manage other employees
– Intermediate Computer Skills, including Excel
– Must be able to drive for Company business
– Must be able to be on site 12 to 24 hours per day
– Must understand, read, write English
- Required Knowledge
– Advanced knowledge of all equipment utilized
– Oilfield knowledge
– Knowledge of hazards on location
- Supervisory Responsibilities
– Yes – Well Test Junior Operator, Well Test Assistant, if no Junior Operator
- Physical Demands
– This job is requires frequent heavy work which is typical of an oilfield job. Employee will be exposed to outdoor weather elements, high noise and the potential of chemicals and fumes or gasses. Employee will stand or walk 50% of the time and frequently be asked to bend, squat, reach or climb. Employee will work for a 24 hour period.
Disclaimer- This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will, be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times